Thursday, April 25, 2019

Intro

Welcome to this new and scary thing I'm doing called blogging!  Im sure it wont be so scary later on, but for now it is.  I have been teaching Health education in the Rochester City School District for almost 19 years.  I have taught every grade but third grade and I've also taught at 18 different schools.  I am currently on my 3rd consecutive year at Wilson Commencement High School.  This is the longest I have ever been in one building!!!!  Some school years taught between  different schools.  I decided to take this online class for a few reasons.  First I needed the hours for PD credit.  Secondly the class sounded interesting to me and lastly I wanted to try something I had never done before!!!  Welcome to my new blog!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome and congrats on trying new things! That's always good!

    ReplyDelete