Friday, April 26, 2019

Thing 3: Photo fun

This lesson was fun to explore.  I learned how to use snapchat and had fun with a few filters with my kids.  I also explored some photo editing options available. I  explored the big huge fun website.  I think I'd use this for my healthy people magazine assignment. Currently I am brainstorming ideas to use snapchat in my classroom.  I think it could be a lot of fun and help keep the kids engaged.
 Original photo above.  I used the free online adobe photoshop to edit the very dark under exposed photo.  I had to use many different tricks to get the picture to look like this.  I sharpened it, softened it, applied focus, whiteness, brightness and played with the color a bit.  I think this was the best that I could do given the options available to me.

I opened a snap chat account and played around with it for a bit.  I found it quite entertaining with the use of the filters.  My children also enjoyed the pictures we took and many giggles were shared.





I am excited to make my own healthy people magazine page to share with my students and to use as an example for them to see before they attempt it them selves.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun with this lesson! Cute snapchat pics. And good work fixing up the other photo.

    ReplyDelete