Thursday, May 30, 2019

thing 29: App-apalooza

The SAMR Model for integrating more technology into the classroom is a great tool for novice's like myself.  I've struggled finding apps fro my own children as well as my students.  I've learned several things with this lesson.  For example limit the "gameiness" of the app in favor of active learning., make sure it aligns to standards and meets your desired learning targets.

Kathy Schrock's lists all in one place for iPad use will hopefully come in handy if I ever have ipads in my classroom.  I sure do hope tat happens.

App smashing is going to be a huge learning experience for me as I am still a bit fuzzy on it and how I could use it on my classroom.  that will take a few hours for me to tackle.

So many ideas running through my head right now.  I'm excited to have Chromebooks in my room next year and have my students use the apps!

No comments:

Post a Comment