Thursday, May 30, 2019

Thing 6 Digital Story Telling

My oh My!  There was so much information to read and peruse in this lesson!  I cant wait to go back and learn more!!  I simply didn't have the time to read everything.  I am excited about Digital story telling to help change the way I collect summative assignments from my students.  Digital storytelling will offer my students a way to learn more about themselves and may learn a new passion.  It will cause them to take charge of their learning and practice time management skills as well. When my students have the opportunity to present their digital story this will give them the opportunity to practice the necessary skill of public speaking.  It will also allow them to practice listening skills and being part of an audience.  I learned the digital story telling mirrors the traditional writing process, which I have learned most of my students need serious practice with!. They will practice their writing process, critical thinking, decision making, speaking skills, listening skills, attention skills all in a fun way.  This is a positive form of using digital media in a fun and positive way!!! and I can use my bitmoji's too:)





No comments:

Post a Comment